MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to use Google Analytics on mybb forum ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a tracking ID and some code scripts. I want to follow website traffic . How to use code and ID ?

Thanks.  Huh
In the Templates -> Ungrouped Templates -> headerinclude add your tracking ID, at the bottom of all code
I did, but how to know information ? It's display on forum ? or just on google analytics account ?  Huh
The information is in the google analytics account.
I got datas on google analytics account but my status is tracking not installed . Why ?  Sad What wrong ?
(2015-10-04, 10:21 AM)trikhoncuatoi Wrote: [ -> ]I got datas on google analytics account but my status is tracking not installed . Why ?  Sad What wrong ?

Are you sure you are putting the code in the active theme's headerincludes template? Are you generating this code from your Analytics account?

If you have installed the code correctly it should start tracking nearly instantly.
you can put that code at the bottom of the footer template & that should work
I added code in headerinclude ( look at the image ) .

However, I got reporting on google analytics account. But status is not installed. I think something wrong. Look at the images under.

Sad

(2015-10-04, 04:25 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 10:21 AM)trikhoncuatoi Wrote: [ -> ]I got datas on google analytics account but my status is tracking not installed . Why ?  Sad What wrong ?

Are you sure you are putting the code in the active theme's headerincludes template? Are you generating this code from your Analytics account?

If you have installed the code correctly it should start tracking nearly instantly.

Yes, my theme is Awesome and i added in Awesome templates. Look the images. Smile
That setup seems fine to me, google is reporting your activity so there is nothing wrong with the integration.
(2015-10-04, 06:59 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]That setup seems fine to me, google is reporting your activity so there is nothing wrong with the integration.

Ok, thank you.  Angel