MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message to MyBB from onlife.space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been a fanatic of open/freedom. I love having found mybb as phpbb isnt as active as mybb appears to be. Anyways I chose this forum software to launch what might possibly lead directly to our future. The goal is to eliminate traditional education systems (profit) and profit in general to many currencies. Found in games and such. Runescape GP, Counter Strike Skins, etc.  

I am inviting, wishing that the mybb community will be an active proponent to onlife.space. As the site is powered by mybb, but I would like to ask this community to (if you wish) have a helping hand with this ideal of mine. It would be nice if this does happen. But it doesn't have to.

https://onlife.space/

My goal might sound a bit crazy, but god or the idea of god exists in the internet. It is about time to start a global morallity/ethically correct movement. The internet does this already, but at the same time it doesnt. This is my hope for us as a species.