MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Gallery / Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings,

I have just started using MyBB (v1.2.4) and so far I am very pleased with it. Couple of quick questions:

(1) Is anyone aware of an Image Gallery for it?

(2) What theme is this support forum using?

Thank you!
The only image gallery currently available is a plugin that you can find at mods.mybboard.net
http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=380

and the theme here is the default on all of our boards! Big Grin Though I do think the devs have modified it a bit!
Yeah this forum is using what comes with MyBB. The only major differences are the quote/code boxes (they will be standard in MyBB 1.4) and the latest news bar on the index (you can achieve this by using one of many news bar plugins, or a simple code modification shown here [wiki]Help:Latest News Bar[/wiki])
If someone doesn't make a comprehensive gallery mod by end of year I will make it myself.
Many thanks to everyone for your help - it is greatly appreciated to say the least.

Can the MyBB Logo in the upper left hand be removed or otherwise replaced with my own Logo? How would I accomplish this? I do not work with CSS but nonetheless to have Dreamweaver v8.0, Photoshop CS2.

Again, thank you!
If you use search, or the important threads, you will probably find how to do it, else, post back here and I'll tell you.
michaelh Wrote:If you use search, or the important threads, you will probably find how to do it, else, post back here and I'll tell you.

Thanks Michael, but I am not finding it....

Lyman
Right.

Upload your logo.
Edit your current theme in:
Admin Control Panel
---Theme Manager
----MyBB Default (assuming you use this template) then Click Go.

Find the following:
Forum Logo
The URL of the image to display as the forum logo in this theme.
Then change the path in that box to point to your new logo.

Tadah! Big Grin
michaelh Wrote:Right.

Upload your logo.
Edit your current theme in:
Admin Control Panel
---Theme Manager
----MyBB Default (assuming you use this template) then Click Go.

Find the following:
Forum Logo
The URL of the image to display as the forum logo in this theme.
Then change the path in that box to point to your new logo.

Tadah! Big Grin

Make no mistake: I appreciate your help. However, I can do without the sarcasm. E.g., "Right".

I looked for the information.

If you can find the URL that provides the same instructions you gave me then obviously after 24 years in IT and Network Administration I am an Idiot.

Current GMT is 12:03:xx.

Go. Big Grin

- Lyman
Pages: 1 2 3