MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Miuna Shoutbox bug??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a theme and the sb seems to be working fine but sometimes when i change themes the sb will just not work at all why? can anyone help?
is it not working sometimes or is it never works at all.. if latter, make sure the plugin codes are added to the index template of the second theme as well...
it works with SOME themes like if i were to switch to the default theme it will work and connect but as soon as i switch to a theme either it will not connect or it will just stay white and i have checked if it has {$miunashout} in the index template of the theme I imported.
(2015-10-04, 04:22 PM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]it works with SOME themes like if i were to switch to the default theme it will work and connect but as soon as i switch to a theme either it will not connect or it will just stay white and i have checked if it has {$miunashout} in the index template of the theme I imported.

bug what bug?
this isn't problem with my plugin if work with default theme.
if not work with your custom theme only, this is because javascript error in your custom theme.
i not provide this type of support to solve javascript error in your theme, this is fault of your part and not mine.
You can post here javascript error message here, maybe someone can help you.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (how Diagnose JavaScript Errors)