MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't type Signature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whhhatttt? @.@

[Image: DjvkAwK.png]
Looks like the editor's javascript file contains a syntax error (have you made changes to it?), or the css is missing/corrupt. Please include a link to your website along with a demo (regular) account so that we can take a look.
(2015-10-04, 08:54 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the editor's javascript file contains a syntax error (have you made changes to it?), or the css is missing/corrupt. Please include a link to your website along with a demo (regular) account so that we can take a look.

PM'ed you Smile
(2015-10-04, 12:40 PM)Gravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 08:54 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the editor's javascript file contains a syntax error (have you made changes to it?), or the css is missing/corrupt. Please include a link to your website along with a demo (regular) account so that we can take a look.

PM'ed you Smile

Looking into it, looks like the css files can't be loaded, I will compare it to stock mybb to see what is causing it.
(2015-10-04, 12:57 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 12:40 PM)Gravity Wrote: [ -> ]

PM'ed you Smile

Looking into it, looks like the css files can't be loaded, I will compare it to stock mybb to see what is causing it.

Okay! Thank you so much Big Grin
Once again please provide an link to your forum when seeking support.
(2015-10-04, 01:01 PM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]Once again please provide an link to your forum when seeking support.

http://legionforum.byethost8.com/

You need a test acc too?
Great can I be a admin and help out I'm joining the names workerBee
(2015-10-04, 01:16 PM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]Great can I be a admin and help out I'm joining the names workerBee

All set. Smile
Kool I'll be your co owner so lets begin to work.
Pages: 1 2 3