MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In which part do i have to edit the color of the border of "Thread Subject" and "Poll" please take a look at the screenshots, i want to change the color of these border which are in blue.
Down at the bottom of the theme editor, under Form Elements. Just change the border colors around for the boxes. Wink
wow i put all the "border"fill with "1px solid #333333" still it is in blue...... lol that did not worked FW
I saw this in your css this:

input.textbox {
background: #000;
color: #FFFFCC;
border: 1px solid #0f5c8e;
padding: 1px;
}

change the Border in "Text Input Boxes (Customized in this style)" to "1px solid #333333" ...
Thanks "mark25" .......

Does anyone know from where do i edit quote box "background color", "dot color" and "font color in it"?
anyone???

I though there are many expert on theme making, it wouldn't hurt to help.....
Read completely through the theme.css you are trying to change, even the extra .css at the bottom of it, and you should find the answers.. Wink
wow thanks "Lopalong" that was a BIG help..... please I am still looking for a help who know where i can edit the "quote box"
Have look under the "Form Elements" in the theme .css. Im sure I read there somewhere where it says:

"Text Input Boxes Textareas (Customized in this style)"

Wink
I already have edit that part long time ago..... please take a look at the 1st screenshot where i have put the color codes i wanted to be in and the 2nd screenshots show that even i have edit that "Text Input Boxes (Customized in this style)" still it have not changed.
Pages: 1 2