MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] 500 Internal Server Error while trying to open Plugins Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything's Fine expect Plugins page !
Whenever I try to Open Plugins Page, It ends Up With an 500 Internal Server Error !
Please Help Guys! It's Too Much Urgent !

I am Using Microsoft Edge in Win 10 Confused
Undecided  Undecided  Sad  Sad  Huh
I would suggest going to the inc/plugins directory and renaming plugin directories one at a time until the error 500 disappears. Unless you can provide us with the Apache error log there is no easier way. This is probably a plugin interfering with your server's security restrictions.
(2015-10-04, 04:23 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest going to the inc/plugins directory and renaming plugin directories one at a time until the error 500 disappears. Unless you can provide us with the Apache error log there is no easier way. This is probably a plugin interfering with your server's security restrictions.

You mean renaming What ?!
which version of MyBB exactly you are using ? have you checked it with other browsers ?
(2015-10-04, 04:35 PM)souvik2701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 04:23 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest going to the inc/plugins directory and renaming plugin directories one at a time until the error 500 disappears. Unless you can provide us with the Apache error log there is no easier way. This is probably a plugin interfering with your server's security restrictions.

You mean renaming What ?!

Rename this files to a different name, one by one and reload the page to see if a specific plugin is causing this. If the issue persists move all 4 files to a different directory.
Check your error logs.
I am using the Latest Version !
Downloaded it from MyBB.com -> Downloads Page

And I have checked with Mozilla Firefox ! Same 500 Internal Server Error Sad

Latest Version Downloaded From Official Site Smile
And Tried with Firefox Same 500 Error !

Oh Yeah ! Probmel Solved !
Deleted the hello.php and problem Gone ! Big Grin

Thanks !

(2015-10-04, 04:38 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which version of MyBB exactly you are using ? have you checked it with other browsers ?