MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.5 Released - Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Two updates in the same week?
where do you think this is? phpbb.com? Toungue

Seriously though, thanks for filling the security holes as soon as they're discovered, well done Smile
Nice another update Smile
Why are some of you annoyed at the fact that security fixes are coming out? It's not like it's all that hard to fix. You should be happy MyBB is doing this to secure your forum/site!

I say, bring on all the security fixes! You should all be happy they're releasing these fixes. Would you rather they ignore all security holes and just wait until 1.4 is done to release? You could be hacked during the time you wait....
Mate, the only two posts showing any sort of negativity to the updates are this

vinoth Wrote:How many yet more to come ( i mean the security fixes ). Just joking.

Thanx for the update and the last and this one were crucial updates.
and this
MiNT Wrote:Two updates in the same week?

Seriously though, thanks for filling the security holes as soon as they're discovered, well done Smile

And both are jokes Toungue
MiNT Wrote:Mate, the only two posts showing any sort of negativity to the updates are this

vinoth Wrote:How many yet more to come ( i mean the security fixes ). Just joking.

Thanx for the update and the last and this one were crucial updates.
and this
MiNT Wrote:Two updates in the same week?

And both are jokes Toungue

I would have drawn this post and some other from my earlier thread but i did not want to make this thread an another battle.
Tikitiki's first taste of release? Big Grin

Thanks a lot. Smile
Yeah, I'll take these easy updates to major upgrades any day! LOL
Thanks for the fix guys!
rh1n0 Wrote:Tikitiki's first taste of release? Big Grin

Thanks a lot. Smile

Naw, Chris didn't have time to write up it so I went ahead and wrote it and he just moved it Smile
Thanks for the update Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4