MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PortalReadMore plugin error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the localhost the plugin works fine, but on the web Forum  does not work error:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/your site/public_html/community/inc/languages/english/portalreadmore.lang.php on line 1

in files portalreadmore.lang.php

<?php
/*
* PortalReadMore - 1.0 Language File English
* Licensed under GNU/GPL v3
*/

$l['portalreadmore_readmore'] = "Read more...";
$l['portalreadmore_close'] = "Close";
?>

version MyBB - 1.8.6

Sorry for bad English

help please
Hi,

where do you get this error massage - In ACP or frond end?
Which plugin exactly ,can you link me please?

It seems like there is a semicolon missing, or maybe a bracket.. I want to pull the plugin and check.

Thanks.
(2015-10-07, 09:16 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

where do you get this error massage - In ACP or frond end?

When on the portal page. There are no errors in the Admin Panel

(2015-10-07, 09:33 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]Which plugin exactly ,can you link me please?

It seems like there is a semicolon missing, or maybe a bracket.. I want to pull the plugin and check.

Thanks.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=373
I just uploaded that plugin and it seems to work just fine on my forum.

Can you link me your site? Also, what version of PHP are you running?

EDIT: You may want to try and deactivating the plugin, uploading the plugin files again, and then reactivating it.
My Forum: http://gameinside.su/
PHP 5.5
Now enable the plugin
Ok, try and reinstall the plugin (directions stated above) because it seems like you're missing something extremely simple.. like a terminator or bracket.
So this plugin on localhost works, but the site does not work.
(2015-10-07, 10:09 AM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]So this plugin on localhost works, but the site does not work.

Is it the exact same files? Did you copy everything from your localhost to your webhost?
No files are not from the local host. Thanks for the idea is now to upload from the local host.
Pages: 1 2