MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: selectbox threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a issue i cant solve at the moment, how i can add the selectbox for threads so i can move all the threads for example to other forums, i have now something like this:
[Image: P5YmT6J.png]

As you can see on the image above we dont have selectboxes, how i can add them, cause we cant move all the topics to a archive, yeah it can be but just one by one, irritates me!

P.S for all the users asking us is this a custom theme, yes it is and we wont sell it!
www.worldwidesoldiers.com
You're missing "{$inlinemodcol}" from forumdisplay_threadlist & "{$modbit}" from forumdisplay_thread.

{$inlinemodcol} is the top checkbox that selects every thread on the page, and {$modbit} is the single checkbox on each thread. 

Do you need assistance with where exactly to put these, or do you think you can figure it out?
i need help with it where i need to put it in, cause everytime when i do theme is bugged.
can anyone help me with this issue?
Comparing the same templates from the default MyBB theme is a good starting point, you will be able to copy/paste most of it.
but still doesnt work, each times the selectboxes are above and not in the threads.....