MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can edit Online Count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to show a fake past 15 min online stats in my forum. If there are 15 guest visit i want to show it as 45 or i want to add the guest count with a fixed number like 50+guest count. can any one code it for me??

Eg

17 users active in the past 15 minutes (3 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 11 guests).

I want to show it as some thing like 

100 users active in the past 15 minutes (3 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 11 guests). 

Can any one do  Angel Angel Angel Angel
I don't mind helping, but requests that are requiring help with "faking" information I want to make sure you're following the Support Guidelines.

Please post a link to your forum.

As soon as you post your link, I will give you a step by step instruction on how to resolve! Smile
No need to show fake,
Go to admin CP,
Check the Who's online option.
Increase the cut of time. You may set it 1440 minutes to show last 1 days logged in users.
(2015-10-08, 06:54 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind helping, but requests that are requiring help with "faking" information I want to make sure you're following the Support Guidelines.

As soon as you post your link, I will give you a step by step instruction on how to resolve! Smile

i can't get you
(2015-10-08, 09:39 AM)Fbtamils Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-08, 06:54 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind helping, but requests that are requiring help with "faking" information I want to make sure you're following the Support Guidelines.

i can't get you

Top of the forum: http://community.mybb.com/forum-176.html
The easiest way would be to edit index.php, you will have to make this change after every update so keep that in mind before you go ahead.

index.php

Find
$membercount = $guestcount = $anoncount = $botcount = 0;

Replace with
$membercount = $anoncount = $botcount = 0;
$guestcount = 50;

These guests won't show up on the who's online page, you'd have to fake sessions for that.
(2015-10-08, 01:44 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]The easiest way would be to edit index.php, you will have to make this change after every update so keep that in mind before you go ahead.

index.php

Find
$membercount = $guestcount = $anoncount = $botcount = 0;

Replace with
$membercount = $anoncount = $botcount = 0;
$guestcount = 50;

These guests won't show up on the who's online page, you'd have to fake sessions for that.

how to do the online session