MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sceditor - Spaces added after second list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spaces are added after second list when changing between source and wysiwyg, or after clicking "Preview Post".

Example:
  • a
    • aa
    • bb
  • b
    • aa
    • bb
  • c
    • aa
    • bb
it is SCEditor bug, not MyBB
?? what problem...
i can't see any problem here...

what sceditor show in wysiwyg mode, and what i can see in post after you posted message with two more list is exactly samething.
I guess he means the inconsistency between posts (1em margin used here for <ul>, but not in the default theme = not an issue...) and SCEditor (it inserts a line break, not spaces, after the nested list). Not sure whether we can fix the 2nd issue.

EDIT: it still happens even if I add breakEnd: false, breakAfter: false and skipLastLineBreak: true to all [/list], [/ul] and [/ol] here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...js#L45-L64 I don't think there's another option which controls it. Looks like a SCEditor bug, I'll report it.
Sam Wrote:Removing isInline from the [*] tag from bbcodes_sceditor.js#L66 should fix the issue.

Can anybody check whether this produces the expected behavior without introducing new bugs?