MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] My Advertisments Plugin Causing Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I put the plugin on the inc - plugins folder
And try to go to plugins section menu through ACP it causes "500 Internal Server Error"

But When I remove it from there, the plugins section menu started working once more ! Dodgy

Please Help ! Rolleyes  Sad
Please link me to the exact plugin you are using, and include the version of the MyBB software you've installed.

Thank you.
(2015-10-08, 05:46 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]Please link me to the exact plugin you are using, and include the version of the MyBB software you've installed.

Thank you.

Version : 1.8.6
Plugin URL :
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=39
You should have an "error.log" (or something similar) file in your admin directory. Can you send me the contents of this file in a PM?
(2015-10-08, 06:40 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]You should have an "error.log" (or something similar) file in your admin directory. Can you send me the contents of this file in a PM?

Okk Wait

(2015-10-08, 07:58 AM)souvik2701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-08, 06:40 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]You should have an "error.log" (or something similar) file in your admin directory. Can you send me the contents of this file in a PM?

Okk Wait

No Error Logs !!