MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something Interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This would be something interesting but if like the day before you released 1.4 you upgraded this forum so all of us got to see the new features to wait anxiously for the next day to arrive and it be released. Not really any suggestion just thought it would be something interesting.
We did that before for the 1.2 release Toungue A few days actually, maybe more. I'm sure we will do it again
Great idea. Smile I hope the MyBB staff plans to do this.
Yea, I haven't got much sleep the past couple nights. Like on average 4-5 so I'm not all here at 10PM. Yet, sorry about my improper grammer and my misused tenses. Yea, keep people on their feet for wanting to be able to put it in action on their forum. haha
You'll probably see a lot more blog posts from the development team about features in MyBB 1.4. I for one plan to be posting about some of the front-end features of MyBB 1.4 soon on my blog so check back Smile

I'm sure when the beta testing is in session, the beta testers will also be blogging about MyBB 1.4, and may even open public test forums for 1.4 (of course these are only if Chris allows it).

To be short, you'll be seeing a lot of MyBB 1.4 once it is in beta testing Smile (Unless Chris plans some sort of undercover no-screenshots, no-blogs, no-release-of-anything-about-MyBB 1.4 beta Sad)
Oh, okay. Is the beta testers usually choosen people or friends?
I answered that in the other beta discussion thread.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid123439
This way we can also get used to new features too :]
Cannot wait for 1.4
Yea, that was basically my idea main frame. Then the getting anxious to top it off.