MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ideas for the graphically challenged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a logo and a theme for the website and board. (www.MinnesotaNice.net) I have a site up now, that was made from a template from the host, which I can't stand. It's dynamic, which is cool, but it just doesn't feel right to me. And the fact that the browser shrinks to fit when loaded and it's a pain to get it full size again. So, I really need to scrap that one.

But, I have no creative juices lately.

I can't seem to come up with a design for a logo.Sad

The purpose of the site is for people, residents and tourists, to come to get information on the state, and a place to just hang out and b.s.

I will not be making any revenue off of this site, so hiring a professional is out of the question. What ever is developed will have to come from me.

As the name of the site suggests, it's based off of the phrase "Minnesota Nice" so I'd like the logo to reflect that somehow. My best idea so far (which is why I'm asking for help, lol) is a smiley in the shape of the state. Not very creative.Sad

I have Photoshop 5, and Dreamweaver, but I haven't a clue as to how to use either one. I'm sure I can figure it out though.

Any ideas a little more creative than the smiley in the shape of MN?

All help/ideas are welcome Big Grin, payment will be in the form of reputation!