MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you who know PHP or other like scripting codes. I want to study it this summer on my own with some books from the library to learn how to program a little. For those of you who know PHP, do you think it would be possible? As well how much work would it be (in terms of time wise)?
Maybe it will take 5 days if you're a good reader and have a good time wise of 20 Minutes a hex-hour (every 6 hours).
Is it complicated to understand?
When or if you get to a part with intervals or call functions, its about an intermate level. Kind of, I don't know how long it took me to learn. He-he, I learned it all on phpBB, CMS, forum software, and reading all about PHP, MySQL, HTML, Some ASP and C++ on the computer.
Basically why I want to learn it is so I can participate in expanding like software like this or even making my own forum software.
Yes indeed. That will take a while. I just wish you good luck! Smile
Thanks, I'm sure it will. It sure would be nice if I was able to make this kind of stuff though. I just thought it would be nice, but it will probably take alot of studying... ;-)
You might need a team of specific type when you are doing this developing. Cause I was in lots of groups of developing, one of the reasons how I learned PHP also..
Yea, maybe if I'm lucky after learning more I can put my bilingual in use and coding and support into use for MyBB. Later this summer...
I recommend sitepoint.com for starting off and even for those that are experienced. Lots of info there.
Pages: 1 2