MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User with backwards info?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Site:

http://theunderground.com.net.sc/index.php

User:

http://theunderground.com.net.sc/member....file&uid=7

You can check out his posts and you can see his stats are backwars....what's going on? (I'm on 1.2.5 of MyBB BTW)
I believe their is a mod that does this.
A mod?.......But I haven't installed anything on that forum o_O There are no plugins or ANYTHING on that forum. The ending "E" on his username isn't even able to be highlighted! And when I see him in the list of users online down on the forum index, his name and everyone else's mixes in together into one huge splashed up word O.O
You may have accidentally deleted something the script which caused a mishap in it all. You may in the end what to just want to change all the files that need to be changed. You can wait for another administrator's answer if you want but I think it may be something that happened as no other forums I have seen running 1.2.5 have had this problem.
Well that's odd though...

This is a fresh install of MyBB 1.2.5. Didn't update it or mod it or anything...just installed it, made groups, set up the options, and set up the forums and that was it....

That's very strange...
Hm, yea. I know april fools day some of the administrators used this mod or whatever to do it to their name. It may be possible for the use to make their username look like that. I'm not all that sure how it works but I know april fool's day some of the people on here, had theirs look that way.
Yes but they did that on their own. (As in they installed those mods themselves.) I didn't install anything. I just installed the board TODAY LOL It's a clean install. No mods/plugins in the forum at all. Didn't convert from something else or anything.

Hopefully one of the devs can look into this and hopefully there's no "hacking" going on in my forum....
There shouldn't be if you just installed 1.2.5 today. As it is mostly secure from what we know. But, once the administrators look into it they can justify what is causing this.
He has a Right to Left Override character in his profile. It's an invisible character, but it can be removed.
Is this a security threat? Or can it be left alone?

How would I go about removing it?
Pages: 1 2