MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment Box in Quick Reply form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy MyBB Community. 

I'm trying to add the attachment box (or {$attachbox}) in the quickreply form that is inside showthread_quickreply, but when I do, the attachment form isn't showing. 

I'm assuming that it's because of some hook issues, and a little more. 

Has anyone been able to do this? Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks.
Do you want to use the ajax feature for file uploads? I have something which can be tweaked to upload an attachment for the post, it won't work with ajax though.
No. It doesn't have to be Ajax or anything special. I just need something simple! Smile
(2015-10-10, 03:25 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]No. It doesn't have to be Ajax or anything special. I just need something simple! Smile

I will tweak the code for you by Monday. If someone else has a working solution then by all means share it - especially if said solution works with ajax.
(2015-10-10, 10:01 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 03:25 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]No. It doesn't have to be Ajax or anything special. I just need something simple! Smile

I will tweak the code for you by Monday. If someone else has a working solution then by all means share it - especially if said solution works with ajax.

Thank you! Please allow me to pay/donate to you in some way if this is completed, even if you release it publicly!

The only way I managed to think of a way to do such thing is bascially take the attachment code from newthread.php/newreply.php and plug it into showthread.php, but I'm not a complete expert when it comes to MyBB.