MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: automatically centers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am using a skin that automatically centers posts made, so how do i not make it automatically center the text? I mean make it normal?
Thanks!
You might want to start by telling us what theme it is or a url to your site. Most likely you just need to change a css parameter from center to left.
oh sorry.. forums.massemu.com
You may also want to back the © MyBB in the footer too... Sad
Lopalong Wrote:You may also want to back the © MyBB in the footer too... Sad

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but the copyright is in the footer Smile I didnt remove it if it's not there or if it's wrong it is default in the template..

I'm using fblue theme by the way
Do a template search for this:

It's either in post_bits or forum display and change it to align left, or just remove the align string..

<p align="center">

It's with this string..

<p align="center"> 
<span style="font-family: Trebuchet MS;">
kjaonline Wrote:
Lopalong Wrote:You may also want to back the © MyBB in the footer too... Sad

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but the copyright is in the footer Smile I didnt remove it if it's not there or if it's wrong it is default in the template..

I'm using fblue theme by the way

You have Powered By MyBB, but the copyright statement is missing..
I apologise for suggesting that the copyright string is missing. Wink It is in the footer along with the blog, but it's just not visible unless the "Full-Screen" option is used in the browser. Sad

Post your "footer" template content here, and we can show you how to fix it so that it shows in a normal screen also.. Smile
#026CB1 url(images/fblue/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x

in the part where text cant be seen Smile
Not quite what I meant, Wink

In the footer template find this string:
					 Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
					 This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->