MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
**Help no longer needed**
EDIT: **Sorry, never mind, I've figured it out. I think I've had this problem before and had forgotten. When creating a Firebase name don't use dashes (-). It causes the below error.
I had my project name something like "my-project," changing it to "myproject" fixed the issue.**

I'm getting an error "Invalid Token or Expired Token."

Everything was working fine, but I reached my Firebase quota, because I didn't realize it apparently counts my Google Drive usage, so I set up a new email address, set up a new Firebase account with the new email and went through the entire process from scratch.
I checked my entries 4 or 5 times. I entered everything correctly. Any idea what could be wrong?
(2018-12-25, 08:25 PM)theagent Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: **Sorry, never mind, I've figured it out.  I think I've had this problem before and had forgotten.  When creating a Firebase name don't use dashes (-).  It causes the below error.
I had my project name something like "my-project," changing it to "myproject" fixed the issue.**

I'm getting an error "Invalid Token or Expired Token."

Everything was working fine, but I reached my Firebase quota, because I didn't realize it apparently counts my Google Drive usage, so I set up a new email address, set up a new Firebase account with the new email and went through the entire process from scratch.  
I checked my entries 4 or 5 times.  I entered everything correctly.  Any idea what could be wrong?

check this

https://community.mybb.com/thread-183528...pid1279822

and check if doesn't has space before and after value in all field of setting.
Thanks for this plugin, it's working great.
Is there any easy way to add multiple chatroom or something similar to discord's channels ?
(2019-01-28, 07:09 PM)UzGz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this plugin, it's working great.
Is there any easy way to add multiple chatroom or something similar to discord's channels ?

sorry, but no plan to multi channels.
(2017-11-01, 06:56 AM)Area Master Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Timezone was wrong
I want add +5.30 but that is not working correctly.
Because that is get +5, not +5.30

How to correct that?

Any suggestions ?
After 2 years still I haven't answer for this problem.
(2019-05-10, 04:03 PM)Area Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-01, 06:56 AM)Area Master Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Timezone was wrong
I want add +5.30 but that is not working correctly.
Because that is get +5, not +5.30

How to correct that?

Any suggestions ?
After 2 years still I haven't answer for this problem.

try in minutes...
so put in zone setting "330"
So, we keep going over the Firebase data limit, which disables the shoutbox until the beginning of the next month, but it's only 4 of us using the shoutbox, and we're not hosting any files on there or anything. Anyone know what's using up that much data? The limit is 10gb/month.
(2019-08-01, 05:17 PM)theagent Wrote: [ -> ]So, we keep going over the Firebase data limit, which disables the shoutbox until the beginning of the next month, but it's only 4 of us using the shoutbox, and we're not hosting any files on there or anything. Anyone know what's using up that much data? The limit is 10gb/month.

to reduce usage you can try:

- purge everything with more frequency
- block access for guest
Hi bro,

After copy paste the rule in firebase is throughing the error. Pls help me on this. thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13