MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change MyBB from autopm//Add 24 hour online list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change it for when someone subscripes and gets a pm notification it will be from me insted of  MyBB

How do I add below the online list, a list of users on within 24 hours
Go to Admin Cp > Click Configuration> click plugins on the left side of the admin cp from there you'll have to either install the plug in if your using mybb 1.8.5 if icyboards it will already be install there.
(2015-10-09, 12:21 AM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin Cp > Click Configuration> click plugins on the left side of the admin cp from there you'll have to either install the plug in if your using mybb 1.8.5 if icyboards it will already be install there.

Whar
Ummm I'm sorry if I was a admin I could of help you out better. You need to install it if you can't I'll do it for you.
(2015-10-09, 12:30 AM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm I'm sorry if I was a admin I could of help you out better. You need to install it if you can't I'll do it for you.

Install what? o.o

Its to change the name MyBB to Justin on my site. B/C if someone subscribes to a thread it says MyBB on reply
You cannot remove that from the site soory the software is hosted on mybb
Go to admin cp > configuration> forum display all you need is there m
(2015-10-09, 12:47 AM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin cp > configuration> forum display all you need is there m

How old are you? Your grammar is horrable.

I feel like you know nothing about MyBB

Also, I do not use IcyBoards. I pay $10/M for my own host.
Justin, can you provide a screenshot to show exactly what you want to change?

(2015-10-09, 12:37 AM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot remove that from the site soory the software is hosted on mybb

That's false. The only forum MyBB hosts is community.mybb.com. Users are allowed to customize their sites however they like.
(2015-10-09, 12:54 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Justin, can you provide a screenshot to show exactly what you want to change?

(2015-10-09, 12:37 AM)workerBee Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot remove that from the site soory the software is hosted on mybb

That's false. The only forum MyBB hosts is community.mybb.com. Users are allowed to customize their sites however they like.

When you subscribe to a thread you get a pm from MyBB how do you change that?