MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: :: mybb police ::
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to make an arabian team and an english team and ....

there will ba a boss on each team

i want to make the arabian team and be the boss

i will make a forum on

www.aw-s.uni.cc

that means arab web serv

the job of each team is to find the mybb forums that had removed :

Powered By MyBB 
Copyright © 2002-2007 MyBB Group 

or edit it

and write a thread in my forum so my team write a thread here and help you to remove the forum or make the forum's put
Powered By MyBB 
Copyright © 2002-2007 MyBB Group 

are you agree ?
The MyBB Group have a system for tracking boards which have modified or removed the copyright text illegally. If you find any boards doing so, please report the board to a member of staff here and we'll add the site to our system.
ok but i will make a mybb arabian police
It would be appreciated if you let one of us (staff) know privately the URL of the forum which removed the copyright. We can deal with the issue ourselves.
I.M_91 Wrote:ok but i will make a mybb arabian police

Sorry, but we won't allow that.

MyBB licensing is enforced by us and us only. We hold the legal rights/copyright to MyBB and as a result we're the only ones who can send out legal notices for our software.
ok . so i will not do ateam
He could probably make a team that find and report the copyrights that have been removed. But at the same time just create a code that does it for you.
The word vigilantism seems to come to mind. Rolleyes
Just type this in a google search: "Lite (Archive) Mode" -"Powered By MyBB"

It works pretty well. Private Message any boards that you've verified that it is indeed missing the copyright. We'll then submit it to our Piracy tracker.
Of course now a bunch of them that show up in the search have the copyrights as images.
Pages: 1 2