MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Boring Online - Its Not Boring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my site that has just started like 2 days ago. I had to reinstall tonight so all my rules and FAQs had to be done over.

I'm looking for some staff if anyone is willing to spened a bit of time on the community and then PMing me about it.

I cant do graphics and stuff so I still have the defult logo but different theme or style. I hope you like it! I've spent so much time on it.

P.S. The link is my website. I forgot to post a link when I made the post in the first place.
Nice theme. Very nice and calming theme.
Thanks! I am trying really hard to get people to join. I am posting or trying to post. But there is no one to talk to Sad...

Well I hope it takes off! I cant wait for my first member to join. I hope someone from here joins... Someone who likes MyBB.
Don't forget it can take months for a forum to take off, it doesn't just BOOM! Also think of all those other people who have forums.... now-a-days it shard to find people interested. Your forum has to offer something that they want.
Correct, however a good forum should get an initial boom, mine usually get 50+ members quite fast, then grow not so fast from there until they become more popular. You have to remember, its not all about getting members, its about keeping them. You have to give them something that will keep them coming back.
Aint that one of the themes you can download here Confused?
Yes it is, but it's still nice. Toungue
Yeah, one of the best I've seen Big Grin.