MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change size of welcome box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i played with it for a while and managed to get something working, thanks for the help

but i have another issue, i cannot find a file type for images that work in both IE and FIREFOX, i can use a png and the drop shadows work fine in firefox, but not in IE, anyone know what i can do to make the image look correct in both browsers?
Nowhere did I say it couldn't be done... And I also said the header_welcomeblock's.... Did you read what I wrote ??

Quote:If you wan't to make the text bigger...? that's another issue

Sure it's in the theme manager, but that won't solve it by itself. And there is NO single welcomblock template that can be changed to modify the spacing etc.

*Sigh*!
ok i played with it for a while and managed to get something working, thanks for the help

but i have another issue, i cannot find a file type for images that work in both IE and FIREFOX, i can use a png and the drop shadows work fine in firefox, but not in IE, anyone know what i can do to make the image look correct in both browsers?
Lopalong Wrote:And there is NO single welcomblock template that can be changed to modify the spacing etc.

*Sigh*!

That's why you use the CSS theme editor which will modify the welcome block from one place. You can do just about anything from CSS to control the welcome blocks layout. Maybe you aren't that familiar with css yet.
Pages: 1 2