MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What do you like most about mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I like there user controls the best!
I like the PHP code.
What I like best is that ITS FREE!
I like the new ACP in 1.4 that all of you are going to have to wait for! HA Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:I like the new ACP in 1.4 that all of you are going to have to wait for! HA Toungue

Wow you are so mean. Never talk to me again! You can bribe us.. with.. a screenshot.. lol jk
shadow82x Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:I like the new ACP in 1.4 that all of you are going to have to wait for! HA Toungue

Wow you are so mean. Never talk to me again! You can bribe us.. with.. a screenshot.. lol jk

And what do I get in return? 1000$? Toungue
shadow82x Wrote:

http://www.mybboard.net/images/admin-mmc.png
Tikitiki Wrote:
shadow82x Wrote:

I just saw it for free! lol Looks good a little like Cpanel.
And what do I get in return? 1000$? Toungue
Personally, I like the inherited permissions system. Makes setting moderators of a whole category extremely simple. And I like that it carries over into the moderator usergroup, so that I don't have to add a moderator/staff usergroup so my staff can see staff forums.

In general, I also like the BBCode and its usage of Regex. Though, you should add proper table codes like the ones I have!
I would pay $1000 :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4