MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why is destroyer's user title "BETA TESTER" - Does he have access to MyBB 1.4 beta?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Destroyer, what are you a beta tester for? 1.4?
No, he was a beta tester for 1.2
Oh, okay. Do you always have beta testers? Or not so much?
Only when we have beta tests Toungue

Usually we have betatests for mid-range to high-range releases. I.E. 1.4 will have a betatest in the coming months.
Okay, what is needed for those who would like to beta it? Is their a list or do the admins just choose loyal members?
Translators almost always will beta new versions because they need to test the new language files and start translating the new version. For the rest of the beta testers, they will be PMed by one of the staff members. Generally if you're active and know a bit about MyBB, you have a good chance of getting in. There may also be second/third rounds of betas where more beta testers will be added.
-_- guess this thread has turned into a beta test talk.
We need to split this thread soon Toungue
Okay, thanks for your response. I asked this in another thread a couple minutes ago. You can ignore it as at the time I thought this thread was bumped so far back it wouldn't get a reply. I didn't see the reply until just now either. Thanks!
I want to beta test again!!! lol. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4