MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Install Vista Theme Getting Error showing..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've already got it and I'm checking it out.... Stand by. Wink
ok. Thank you. Waiting a good response from you.
Ok, I apologise for accusing the author of maybe planting scumware. But I've never seen anything come out of RapidShare that didn't contain some of it. Sad

I've re-worked the theme.xml and the paths, but it will need more to be done to to bring it into line with MyBB v1.2.4

Tommorrow... You can have the new theme then. Smile

Meanwhile you can see the half-patched version here, that contains "Sprites", and wrong paths. Smile

Unless someone contacts Raven and ask' him / her to fix it, and to remove the "Sprites" from the theme also.

Edit: Link Removed... Wink
ok. thx for ur cooperation and spending ur time.
I still don't trust this style because it has no $theme[imglangdir's and the whole thing is thrown into one folder for everything. And coming from RapidShare, I'm having a difficult time understanding the author's reasons for putting it there in the first place.

So it's not even properly finished... I'll go through it sometime today and make it a standard theme for MyBB.
Ok,

It's working and I'll pm you the link to download it.

Just install the "vista" folder to the forum/folder (your forum/vista), and install the theme.

Maybe Raven would like a copy of it... That's up to you. Wink
Have you downloaded this theme yet? As I'd like to remove it from the server.. Wink
Pages: 1 2