MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Install Vista Theme Getting Error showing..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I am using MyBB 1.2.4

I am unable to install my new theme of Vista.

But i tried Bulltien theme it works.

Whenever im importing the vista theme is displaying the following error:-
The upload was successful, or the file you specified exists, but does it not contain valid theme information. Please ensure that it is a valid theme file.

Please reply me soon.
when you upload it, there is an option that says ignore install version, change that to yes ad see if that works
No, even i tried it Same probelm.. Please help me out .
samsunghere Wrote:No, even i tried it Same probelm.. Please help me out .

The theme doesn't have valid .xml data. Sad

So where did it come from, and who is the author of it. ?

How was it exported is a bigger question, because it could have been exported via a browser, and contains NO useful .xml information.

.ZIP the Vista_theme.xml you have and upload it here so that someone can have a look at it. Smile
HEy i downloaded it from the same site.

from this post :-
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17320

i tried in some other site its working but now in again not working.

what problem it is.
Even this Kirsch-theme

Is not supporting . I think the themes posted by Raven11 are not supporting. how to fix it please help me out as soon as possible.

Please do the needfull.
You downloaded that theme from RapidShare... And NOT a MyBB Site.

RapidShare is known to inject scumware / trojans and anything else that idiots download and want to use from there.. Sad

Check your PC with your A/V... Spyware scanners and see what's on your PC that shouldn't be there.... That's what I would be doing.

And DON'T download anything for MyBB, except from a MyBB site.

I can't help you with this.. And the fact it doesn't work is like a lot of other stuff they offer there... JUST to get you to download it and OPEN it. Sad

Would a Mod PLEASE remove that link. Because I don't think I'm wrong. But I could be... Toungue
Well, its working in another site not in mine right now.. please help me out how to get it.
Send me the file you downloaded from RapidShare attached to an email. "IF" it gets through my firewall and A/V, I'll have a look at it before I open it. Dont send me something else that you have re-zipped yourself.

My Email is in my "Profile".. Wink
Give me your email id . In your Profile only we can send email. so i cant attach the file. give me the id plz
Pages: 1 2