MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting cache on themes effects forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for the image in jpg I added it to my blog looks slightly blur but its fine on blog and on forum, I will test to see if it looks bad or not....

Also the minify css did improve speed and score slightly ... regards to .htaccess I tried to creare n extra on on images but not much luck, I have .htaccess from the host and have another on /public html and also .htaccess.txt I tried in all but not much luck with the code....
Your biggest issue with speed is the 23 javascript files and 15 css files you are loading in the head. Go through the css and try and combine, the same with the javascript - inline small js.
(2015-10-12, 09:32 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Your biggest issue with speed is the 23 javascript files and 15 css files you are loading in the head. Go through the css and try and combine, the same with the javascript - inline small js.

yes i see them also but issue is i have no idea how to fix them to be honest, thanks for pointing though
Pages: 1 2