MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert Into Post Button is Not Working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi 

After uploading images when i click insert into posts I cant see the image and it shows error image

Any one can solve my issue
Please provide a forum url and a link to the thread.
(2015-10-11, 03:47 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a forum url and a link to the thread.
My forum url www.apnebanking.com
please solve my issue
Hi Smile

I asked for an url and a link to the thread where the issue was. You linked me to your index page. Help me to help you by making it easy for me to help you.
(2015-10-11, 04:34 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Smile

I asked for an url and a link to the thread where the issue was. You linked me to your index page. Help me to help you by making it easy for me to help you.

I just post an example How the image looks
http://apnebanking.com/forum/Thread-Test-Example
are guests allowed to view images?

Does this happen on the default theme? are you using any plugins which affect attachments?
(2015-10-11, 04:45 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]are guests allowed to view images?

Does this happen on the default theme? are you using any plugins which affect attachments?

Yes Guests are allowed to see images but the images are not showing to any one now

(2015-10-11, 04:47 PM)sureshreddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-11, 04:45 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]are guests allowed to view images?

Yes Guests are allowed to see images but the images are not showing to any one now

Only images are not uploading but pdf and doc files i can upload

I think images are not going into attachements files please solve my issue