MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help get MyBB on DigitalOcean.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, you may have already heard of Digital Ocean. And that they offer pretty fast servers. Anyways, since they offer one-click applications for setting up a server with variety of preinstalled things, I also wanted to see MyBB become a one-click application on Digital Ocean too. Wouldn't It be nice? Well If we can get enough votes for the Idea here: http://digitalocean.uservoice.com/forums...pplication I'm pretty sure the chance of It happening will be more likely!

Also I just wanted to let you guys know, that there are currently no articles on the DO community for Installing MyBB.
That leaves a great opportunity for someone to make some extra change In their pocket.  Smile
I thought there was an article. I might have to get on that!
(2015-10-12, 12:08 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there was an article. I might have to get on that!

Well, any standard LAMP/LEMP guide does 99% of the work really Smile
Right, but I took a look at a bunch of the most popular hosts to see if they had one specifically for MyBB, and I thought I saw one in DO's community.
I just hope that we can get enough votes sooner than later so DO considers the Idea!  Rolleyes