MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stargate Atlantis [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My name is Jordan aka Kames and I enjoy creating web templates and themes in my spare time, especially sci-fi and gaming deisgns.

I set myself a target a few weeks ago to design and make a MyBB template/theme. At first I thought it would be hard, and only something that only professionals could master, however it appears not...

I'm currently working on a Stargate Atlantis design. I have not made up my mind whether It's going to be a personal project or one which will be released. Is there many people who use MyBB that enjoy the Stargate franchaise? It's currently designed for SGA (Stargate Atlantis) but can easily be adapted to Stargate SG-1.

My portfolio can be found here

I have attached a development image of the design in question, any feedback, constructive criticism or comments would be very well appreciated,

Thanks.

RELEASED!!!

Stargate - Atlantis Version!
v1.00

[attachment=5986][attachment=5987]

Download here!
[attachment=5988]

Read me, images and installation steps can also be found inside the zip!
Please report any bugs/errors that you may find. Smile
Wow, it looks quite good. Nice work there.

Stargate isn't really an interest area of mine, but someone is bound to want it. Wink You also should join the skinning contest, to get a chance to win $100!
Looking very nice so far! Smile
That is So Cooooooool! Wink

Great job.. Smile
Thankyou Smile
Very nice, the first page layout and presentation is excellent!!

The acutal forums: I like the rounded edges (logo) and graphics! Could incorporate that design into the forum categories titles Smile

Ah very clever welcome topic or is that the 'register' page hehehehe Wink

Well done Smile
Looking good Smile
You should join the themeing contest
It is very cool, but it looks more SG:1 to me. When I think of Atlantis I think of blues.
thank you kames
Pages: 1 2