MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2 Theming Contest - VOTE for your favourite theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Latest Update: Voting Period!
See http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid177122 for details!

MyBB Fans is holding a contest to encourage the creation of new themes.

The objective of this contest is to create the best MyBB 1.2-compatible theme.

As most of the community has noticed, the MyBB community is lacking in the field of third party customizations. We hope through this contest that more people will show off their theming skills and create interesting and original themes for the MyBB community.

The top 5 themes will be awarded prizes:
1. GRAND PRIZE: $100USD (generously donated by Chris Boulton)
2. SECOND PRIZE: $50USD (generously donated by DrPoodle.com)
3. THIRD PRIZE: $30USD (generously donated by the staff at MyBB Fans)
4. FOURTH PRIZE: $20USD (generously donated by michaelh)
5. FIFTH PRIZE: $10USD (generously donated by the staff at MyBB Fans)

Read the full contest details.

Good luck to all contestants Smile
Y'know constantly mentioning it in multiple threads here might get more attention...but it does border on SPAM!!!

Oh well...if the Support Team Leader does it... Toungue
DrPoodle Wrote:Y'know constantly mentioning it in multiple threads here might get more attention...but it does border on SPAM!!!

Oh well...if the Support Team Leader does it... Toungue
Remember, staff can post anything. Toungue
can i enter my theme which i have already released or do i have to create another one?

Woo! 100 posts Toungue
You have to create a new one.
Mmmmm,

Bit of an oxymoron these two lines... Wink

All components of the theme (besides the default MyBB theme/template elements) must be an original piece of work.  
Any themes found to have copied other components without authorization will be immediately disqualified from the prize.

So what components can be used with permission.. ?
Lopalong Wrote:Mmmmm,

Bit of an oxymoron these two lines... Wink

All components of the theme (besides the default MyBB theme/template elements) must be an original piece of work.  
Any themes found to have copied other components without authorization will be immediately disqualified from the prize.

So what components can be used with permission.. ?

We will allow themers to use components that they didn't make, as long as they have permission to do so from the creator. I will clarify this on the contest page when I have time.
It's not too late to enter! You still have a chance to create and submit a theme before the deadline and get a chance to win big prizes!
Hi,
i have one theme Alice light blue

I have changed: logo myBB, colors, button, ... and CSS for Lite-Mode. I know is not the best, but this is always some idea.
Recently the deadline has been extended to the end of July, so lots of time for people who have exams in June Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5