MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Virginia massacre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
At least 30 people are killed and more injured after a gunman goes on the rampage at Virginia Tech. Very sad Sad

NEW: University officials say 33 dead, including gunman
• Four hospitals report 29 wounded
• Attacks mark deadliest school shooting in U.S. history
• Student describes situation as "mayhem"; says 2 students jumped from window

Source

One of my friends from my forum goes to VA tech and his friend was shot in the leg [best friend]

I want all you guys to pray tonight please. Sad
Pray? -.-
You deserve it.
Well I certainly don't agree with the previous post, but America is partly to blame for this. You guys have no control over the guns you sell so getting hold of one is very easy. Gun Crime in the US is not helped by this...

and finally...the response by the authorities in Virginia is to try and pass a law allowing guns to be concealed on School campus'...just add to the problem why don't you?
It's always sad when innocent people are hurt. But I somewhat agree to DrPoodle.
darkteller Wrote:Pray? -.-
You deserve it.

That's way of out line. I wonder how you would feel if 30 people got shot at some place you were at - I wonder how you would feel if you ended up dead. You should be ashamed of yourself!
darkteller Wrote:Pray? -.-
You deserve it.

what a heartless saying.......
Saw it on the news and it left me feeling numb Sad

My condolences to the victims, families and friends.

Taking away all those millions of guns from a country that is so accustom to having them and the issue with the basic US principles 'the right to protect yourself' is what's holding up strict reforms to gun laws. It's evil morons holding the gun who loads that gun and pulls the trigger that kills.  In Australia they have very strict gun laws, but unfortunately more dangerous guns are readily sold on the black market unlike the ones you buy at KMart (in the USA). If someone wants to get hold of a gun 'illegally' or 'legally' they will do so no matter what the law states. 'There needs to be more investigations and research as to why people would want to kill others? are there any tell tale signs that drives someones mentality to do such an evil horrible crime? can we prevent someone from killing others? Guns should be restricted and licensed to only those who need them as part of their job (security, police, etc') and have undergone extensive training, guidelines and if the gun is not kept in a secured safe whilst not on duty or used by someone else who has no authority to use that gun then the owner of that gun should charged with failure to comply with safety regulations unless it is proved that the gun was taken through means of force or deception.

There definately needs to be stricter gun laws!!
Asad_Niazi Wrote:It's always sad when innocent people are hurt. But I somewhat agree to DrPoodle.
Indeed it is very sad and my thoughts are with the families of the victims. You can hardly blame us English for having a sterotypical view of Americans...our news stories constantly feature ridiculous American headlines on issues like Stem Cell Research, Gay Marriage, and Gun Control. Its time the government woke up and realised that there is a very good reason why America has had the most "school shootings" out of any other country. In England we have kids attacking each other with knifes...its horrible of course, but just imagine if we let them have guns...
RIP to all victims.
RIP.....RIP Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4