MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANT REGISTER USERS!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime someone trys to register this pops up i cant even make a user through the acp
[Image: 050295a29faf9ccf29b95d1cbad1bbf0.png]
i checked the DB for a duplicate thing in mybb_users under loginname but nothing is duplicate??
the column "loginname" doesnt exist in the default install of MyBB.... can you list the plugins used on your forum...
Admin CP Honeypot (1.0)

MyBB Default Avatar Fix (0.1)

Dead Post Warning (1.0)

DVZ Mentions (0.5.1)

Lock (1.0)

Miuna News (3.1.1)

Miuna Shoutbox (5.7.0)

Moderator Hidden IP (1.2)

MyTabs (2.00)

NewPoints (2.0)

OUGC Announcement Bars (1.8.0)

Private Message Log (1.1)

Redirect to thread (0.1)

Reply Ban (1.2)

Reply to Introduction (1.0)

Username Change Approval, Limit and History (1.2)

Whisper (1.0)

All active how would i go on deleting the column ?
Try uninstalling these, just a guess though but these plugins might be adding that column.

Miuna Shoutbox (5.7.0)

Remember that even if the columns are blank/NULL they will count as duplicate.
(2015-10-12, 07:16 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Try uninstalling these, just a guess though but these plugins might be adding that column.

Miuna Shoutbox (5.7.0)

Didnt work unfortunately maybe i can just delete the column manually ? but i dont know how to do this i dont see an option to do so in phpMyAdmin
(2015-10-12, 07:24 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-12, 07:16 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Try uninstalling these, just a guess though but these plugins might be adding that column.

Miuna Shoutbox (5.7.0)

Didnt work unfortunately maybe i can just delete the column manually ? but i dont know how to do this i dont see an option to do so in phpMyAdmin

The plugin using it will cause just as many issues unfortunately. It might be possible that this is a leftover from one of the plugins installed in the past and it wasn't properly removed during the uninstall.

A less aggressive fix would be to go to phpMyAdmin > *your database* > mybb_users > Click on the Structure tab and find the column. Click on "+Indexes" (its a link below the table).

Find an entry similar to this:
loginname BTREE Yes No loginname 27 A No

Click "Drop" and confirm.

If any of your existing plugins is using this column it should simply throw an error on duplicate entry, if it is properly built.
thank you so much it worked! i had to go to structures then from there i dropped the login name (:
(2015-10-12, 07:51 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much it worked! i had to go to structures then from there i dropped the login name (:

I would suggest setting up a test installation using your files/database on XAMPP and deactivating your plugins one by one. You should try to identify the plugin which was causing this and remove it.