MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Editing user and DST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LMAO!!! You don't believe me??? I'm...uh...speechless! I made the dang edits! I uploaded the edited files! Uh...what else am I supposed to do??? Wink
Open the file admin/users.php and search for the second added line:
makeyesnocode($lang->enable_dst, "enabledst", 'no');
Replace with:
makeyesnocode($lang->enable_dst, "enabledst", $user['dst']);
OK, now THAT makes more sense! And it fixed it!! I had wondered about the 'no', but I don't know the code well enough to speculate! Thanks, Michael!

And Tiki...Toungue

Wink
The 'no' part is only when you add a user. As it shouldn't be on by default for new users.
I couldn't fix the problem Sad

I attached my admin/users.php
judel Wrote:OK, now THAT makes more sense! And it fixed it!! I had wondered about the 'no', but I don't know the code well enough to speculate! Thanks, Michael!

And Tiki...Toungue

Wink

Actually that was because Micheal provided a false fix as I did fix it properly in the SVN.
I wouldn't doubt that you did...but just don't doubt my ability to follow instructions next time, OK? Toungue Afterall, I followed what Michael put down. Guess you didn't notice there was something missing? Big Grin

edit: and serdar, you put the second fix in the wrong place. I have uploaded the corrected version!
judel Wrote:I wouldn't doubt that you did...but just don't doubt my ability to follow instructions next time, OK? Toungue Afterall, I followed what Michael put down. Guess you didn't notice there was something missing? Big Grin

edit: and serdar, you put the second fix in the wrong place. I have uploaded the corrected version!

Yeh, I didn't notice it until later.
Ok fixed thanks..
Pages: 1 2