MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "No Post ID specified." -- Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Ever since I updated to 1.2.4 and then to 1.2.5 I didn't have to delete/move/etc and thread from my forum, but now I tried since someone sweared and whenever I try to delete, move or basically do anything else with a thread it gives me an error msg:

"No Post ID specified."

Of course I did select it, and I tried with both IE and FF browsers.

Thanks in advance for the help!
1.2.4 to 1.2.5 didn't touch any of that. Moving out of the bug reports.

You can also see that there is another thread like this here, which I suggest you follow along: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17907
Thanks for the suggestion Tikitiki, but that thread has no solution to the problem. Have I encountered a problem that can't be solved? Sad Perhaps you can check my forums, as you did in the other thread, to check everything?

EDIT: Well, I tried everything that the thread had to offer -
A. Tried to press 'Clean' and re-try. Doesn't work.
B. I don't have any Javascript error in the page, nor do I use a firewall.
C. I don't use Google Adsense.

Help, anyone?
I wasn't implying the solution to your problem was readily available, but its an under going process which I've been looking into.
soul Wrote:Have I encountered a problem that can't be solved? Sad
All problems can be solved...we just need to work out what is causing the problem Toungue
Hi Soul,
Can i ask if you ever converted from a phpbb forum software or any other? Im also having this problem and i was wondering if it was an error i got during my conversion process.

Thanks,
Dave
Nope, I'm using a clean install.
-bump-
What are your server specs. MySQL Version? Apache Version? PHP Version?
Tikitiki,

I tried to upload the attached file but once I re-activated the plugin it still didn't work.
Once I disabled your plugin I could moderate the forum, though, so any chance you'll release a proper fix?
Pages: 1 2