MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A couple ideas can make a great forum software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  • - An "add friend" icon in profile or search for member for friends list
  • A little more bbc like smf
  • More theme builders [thats on the way]
  • and.. you should add a "YOur posts" link next to everything else instead of going though everything else
shadow82x Wrote:More theme builders [thats on the way]
We can't control how many themes are made, it's you who controls that Wink

shadow82x Wrote:and.. you should add a "YOur posts" link next to everything else instead of going though everything else
What?
LOL...yeah, I was confused to. A link to everything else instead of going through everything else? huh?
What I mean is like on phpbb you have a link at the top where it says your posts so its easy to get to your last posts
I agree with adding "Add a friend" to the profile
shadow82x Wrote:What I mean is like on phpbb you have a link at the top where it says your posts so its easy to get to your last posts

Well, there is such a link in your profile already! Would probably make the index page look cluttered to have that there as well, though it's probably an easy modification if you wanted it added!
judel Wrote:
shadow82x Wrote:What I mean is like on phpbb you have a link at the top where it says your posts so its easy to get to your last posts

Well, there is such a link in your profile already! Would probably make the index page look cluttered to have that there as well, though it's probably an easy modification if you wanted it added!

I know there is.. I just think it would be easier
Plus for many this isn't even something they use they rather just read through posts as they may want to continue conversation into it.
TylerGillen Wrote:Plus for many this isn't even something they use they rather just read through posts as they may want to continue conversation into it.

I agree
A "View new replies to your posts/topics" would be even better.
Pages: 1 2