MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Headers already sent by /inc/functions.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I make a change to the functions.php file I'm given errors at the top of my forum, these are changes I've made to previous forums and it has worked fine. The changes still work I'm just given the errors as well.
You might have an empty space after the closing tag (you can omit the closing tag by the way), or there is a warning generated in the file.
What change are you making? Can you post the content of the file?
Can you pastebin your inc/functions.php file? Make sure to use Ctrl + A.
(2015-10-13, 06:08 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Can you pastebin your inc/functions.php file? Make sure to use Ctrl + A.

Well I've not made those changes as it gives me the errors and I have a live forum.
Are you uploading the file via ftp or something more "exotic" like cPanel's file manager?
I'm making the changes to the file via FTP Smile
(2015-10-13, 07:14 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]I'm making the changes to the file via FTP Smile

Unfortunately I can't think of a reason why the code in those 2 threads would cause issues. I haven't seen deprecated functions in either. I made the changes on my local dev build (with warnings enabled) and none were generated. At this point you'd have to make the changes and tell us the line number where PHP generated output.
(2015-10-13, 07:28 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 07:14 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]I'm making the changes to the file via FTP Smile

Unfortunately I can't think of a reason why the code in those 2 threads would cause issues. I haven't seen deprecated functions in either. I made the changes on my local dev build (with warnings enabled) and none were generated. At this point you'd have to make the changes and tell us the line number where PHP generated output.

See: https://gyazo.com/816d2d912a2b876c111d646513f6abf7
Pages: 1 2