MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum seems so laggy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-10-13, 06:18 PM)sterg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:16 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:12 PM)sterg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:10 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:05 PM)sterg Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the forum guys:
http://techyforums.net/

Its your host. TTFB (Time to First Byte) is above 1s for many requests. The server might be overloaded or their configuration limits Apache in some way. The issue is the way your server serves dynamic content, which is unaffected by MyBB.

Are you using the stock .htaccess file?

I do not use it.

Contact your host. I'm afraid they might be overselling the resources or one of your neighbor sites is under a DDoS attack which is affecting you. PHP loads fast enough, its the static content (images) which take a lot of time to load. Your host will be able to solve this for you as they can see why the request is delayed.

I will contact them then.Thanks!

(2015-10-13, 06:16 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:12 PM)sterg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:10 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-13, 06:05 PM)sterg Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the forum guys:
http://techyforums.net/

Its your host. TTFB (Time to First Byte) is above 1s for many requests. The server might be overloaded or their configuration limits Apache in some way. The issue is the way your server serves dynamic content, which is unaffected by MyBB.

Are you using the stock .htaccess file?

I do not use it.

Contact your host. I'm afraid they might be overselling the resources or one of your neighbor sites is under a DDoS attack which is affecting you. PHP loads fast enough, its the static content (images) which take a lot of time to load. Your host will be able to solve this for you as they can see why the request is delayed.

Could you suggest me a good hosting provider?

I am just guessing there, as I said they might be dealing with a DDoS attack which is why your request get delayed - the issue is surely on their end but they might have a good reason. If they refuse you help, you can take a look at asmallorange.com, I am hosted with them since 2013. They won't give you the same amount of resources but the truth is that you don't need 30GB storage for another year or two so a hosting provider with good service and well maintained servers will give you the best value for your buck.
Pages: 1 2