MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBulletinBoard Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone here could find me a free web hosting service that could host myBulletinBoard? This is because I am poor to buy a even low-cost hosting but can anyone find me one? If you can find me more than one would be good so I can compare them.

- DJMO
If you can wait 2-3 weeks then I might be able to fix you up with something.
Do you just want the forunm, or general space?
I host MyBB Boards on my site. Contact me if you'd like. Smile
It's okay if there is the forum only but I would also like a bit of space so maybe I can put up a site.

- DJMO
Well, the only free sites that allow sql and php are ones that your friends own Smile

Or atleast, that all I can think of. Most cost, sorry Sad

k776
Well, I dont mind hosting the PHP, so long as someone else hosts the DB, you see, I only paid for for one DB...
beesbees Wrote:Well, I dont mind hosting the PHP, so long as someone else hosts the DB, you see, I only paid for for one DB...

Well if you can host it for him. Install the board just use a different table prefix like mybb1_ and you can host it in the same database
Wabz Wrote:
beesbees Wrote:Well, I dont mind hosting the PHP, so long as someone else hosts the DB, you see, I only paid for for one DB...

Well if you can host it for him. Install the board just use a different table prefix like mybb1_ and you can host it in the same database

That is only possible after extensive modification of the myBB source files, as currently, database table prefixes aren't supported. I believe this is however, planned for the future. Smile
Thats the problem, you see, The database im using isnt mine anyway.
Pages: 1 2