MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Royal_Bulletin_Theme_1.2.5 and Royal_Bulletin_Pro_Theme_1.2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jag100 Wrote:looks good. Is there a green version

Greetings Jag100..,

To answer your question...., yes there is a dark and light green standard and pro in the works though the MyBB GDK button images provided for gimp users is giving me some problem as far as changing to green in the background gradient in both Gimp and GimpShop..., see I need to figure my buttons so then I can figure a logo as well and other table colors and images so that it all fits. I normally base of buttons first.., but I will see what I can come up with. I may just make totally different buttons and not stick to the default style.., though I do like your light green buttons though I am seeking to have a darker green for the dark green theme with the actual button text and icon be bright not subdued.., I am seeking to have a lighter green for the light green theme with the actual button text and icon be bright not subdued.., if you have an idea on that or if you would like to contribute such buttons..., I would be more than happy to include your work in the theme with linkage for you in both footer and ReadMe.., for such contributions.
Hi

Your theme is so good, but I have some problems. It doesnt work under 1.2.9 version of Mybb. If a change 2 files :
class_template.php
functions.php
my forum doesnt work, correctly. When I want write new post I get an error:
 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_data() in /var/www/sites/yoyo.pl/m/y/mystkowianie/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 1164 

But forum works without changes of those 2 files. Only problem when I save orginally files is that, in top menu, I have no images with buttons: user Cp and serach.

You can see how it looks like on my site:
http://www.mystkowianie.yoyo.pl
I made some modyfications in your theme Smile I belive, I didnt brake any your licenseSmile

So could you improve this 2 files, because with 1.2.9 myBB doesnt work, and I really want to use this theme

PS. Sorry for my language.
Hi Darek...,

Try checking out: http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/showthread.php?tid=548

As that is where there are more updated versions of said theme.

Darek Wrote:Hi

Your theme is so good, but I have some problems. It doesnt work under 1.2.9 version of Mybb. If a change 2 files :
class_template.php
functions.php
my forum doesnt work, correctly. When I want write new post I get an error:
 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_data() in /var/www/sites/yoyo.pl/m/y/mystkowianie/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 1164 

But forum works without changes of those 2 files. Only problem when I save orginally files is that, in top menu, I have no images with buttons: user Cp and serach.

You can see how it looks like on my site:
http://www.mystkowianie.yoyo.pl
I made some modyfications in your theme Smile I belive, I didnt brake any your licenseSmile

So could you improve this 2 files, because with 1.2.9 myBB doesnt work, and I really want to use this theme

PS. Sorry for my language.
Pages: 1 2