MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant switch back to theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i put this in my footer 
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=gomobile&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">Switch to Mobile Theme</a> 
i clicked it and it switched me to the mobile theme but now i cant switch back to the regular theme or any other theme it is only affecting me as i only clicked it. when i force all users to a theme it says im on forced with everyone else when i am still stuck in the mobile theme is there another code like the one on top to switch back to theme i want? until then i am stuck in mobile Sad i just checked my database and where my user is at it shows im on the default theme id when im not
Have you tried switching using the theme selector in the footer?
there is no theme selector ?

i added a theme selector manually i selected a theme nothing changed but i went to acp and it recognized i changed themes even tho i was still on mobile theme once again i forced everyone to a theme still didnt work by the way im using orionmobile

i denied myself access and to the theme and that worked but as soon as i got back access it switched back
This sounds like the plugin is using a different approach to setting the user's theme, I haven't used it myself but if nobody can help I will download it and take a look. This is the second thread I have seen about this issue this week.
It seems like if you switch to the mobile theme on purpose it will not let you switch to any other theme afterwards
(2015-10-14, 07:06 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]Test account
http://www.chaosforums.org/
Test
Chaos123

It seems like if you switch to the mobile theme on purpose it will not let you switch to any other theme afterwards

Looks like the THEME ID is stored in the mybbtheme cookie and it isn't cleared - also potential security issue. You should contact the plugin developer about this. I can probably have an unofficial fix for you later today but if this isn't fixed by the author you wouldn't be able to use any plugin updates.
just now checked it... the theme provides a modal popup when you click on "Theme" placed left of "Contact us".. the modal has the theme selector which works without any issues...
(2015-10-14, 06:32 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]so i put this in my footer 
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=gomobile&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">Switch to Mobile Theme</a> 
i clicked it and it switched me to the mobile theme but now i cant switch back to the regular theme or any other theme it is only affecting me as i only clicked it. when i force all users to a theme it says im on forced with everyone else when i am still stuck in the mobile theme is there another code like the one on top to switch back to theme i want? until then i am stuck in mobile Sad i just checked my database and where my user is at it shows im on the default theme id when im not

pls keep the copyrights of theme because you did not dveloped it
respect other ppl work
thanks
SubzR
i added your copyright back..

I can provide you with admin with access to the templates if you want ?  @sentoweb since at the moment I am not home and will not be able to fix it myself.
Update the gomobile plugin to the latest build by Phumix for mybb 1.8 and all will fixed, i guessed you are using an outdated version of MyBB GoMobile for mybb 1.6