MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk for MyBB? who is using this ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all.. 

i wanna know feedbacks about this tapatalk

thinking of using it but not so sure if its safe or not.

any one who uses it and would write his / her opinion about this 

please reply
Its ok. One advantage is it makes your users online look busier as tapatalk connects and checks every so often.
oh so is it safe??
(2015-10-15, 12:33 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Its ok. One advantage is it makes your users online look busier as tapatalk connects and checks every so often.
define safe. Its a third party app that you allow to access your forum info. Try reading the tapatalk MyBB forums.
Actually, it hasn't had an excellent safety record, if I remember correctly. I would go for a responsive theme instead, if possible.
not a big fan of their welcome message and smart banner, it's really distracting the visitor.
(2015-10-15, 10:36 PM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]not a big fan of their welcome message and smart banner, it's really distracting the visitor.

Either. It's a disappointment, really.
(2015-10-15, 02:07 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it hasn't had an excellent safety record, if I remember correctly. I would go for a responsive theme instead, if possible.

while true, the requests then start pouring in from site users about adding it because it aggregates all of their 'popular' sites into 1 location.
(2015-10-15, 11:29 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-15, 10:36 PM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]not a big fan of their welcome message and smart banner, it's really distracting the visitor.

but removing some line will remove those welcome message and smart banner  Wink
(2015-10-16, 02:46 AM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-15, 11:29 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

but removing some line will remove those welcome message and smart banner  Wink

Considering I no longer run MyBB, this isn't really... well... useful to me Smile
Pages: 1 2