MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins broken/not loading after 1.8.5 --> 1.8.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. This is my first forum ever, so I am not nearly as savvy as most of you. One of my friends coded it for me, and as been helping me through the process of everything. Sunday I decided to upgrade to 1.8.6 from 1.8.5, and immediately certain plugins were acting strange - enhanced account switcher wouldn't switch accounts, newpoints 2.0 could no longer be edited. She suggested replacing the files in the ftp with the backup I had performed Sunday before upgrading, and it seems to have fixed my enhanced account switcher plugin. Newpoints, however, was not fixed so she deactivated it, uninstalled it, had me delete it from the ftp and upload it again. Once we did that, it will not show up in the plugins panel in the Admin CP. She had meĀ delete it from the ftp again, upload again, and it still will not show up.

She thinksĀ an admin file might be missing somewhere, and thinks the only fix would be a fresh install of myBB and start over. So, to save us from that giant headache, I've come here for help! Has anyone had any similar issues? Thanks guys!