MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 MyBB smilies error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know support for 1.6x has ended, but it is a problem that I cannot fix. I do not want to upgrade to 1.8x whatsoever due to the fact that I have some stuff that can not be upgraded to 1.8x, therefore forcing me to stay on 1.6x

Error:
[Image: Pe07Cab.png]

The smilies aren't clickable, like they are on MyBB, not sure if it's an error with my theme or not.

Test user credentials:
user: testuser
password: testpw
link: http://gloyalgen.website
Moved to theme support. Support for 1.6 has ended, but this is almost certainly caused by your theme.
You are using a 1.8 theme, use a 1.6 theme if staying on 1.6
(2015-10-18, 10:51 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You are using a 1.8 theme, use a 1.6 theme if staying on 1.6
I'm pretty sure it's a 1.6x theme.

(2015-10-18, 10:00 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to theme support. Support for 1.6 has ended, but this is almost certainly caused by your theme.
Thanks!

Bump, it is indeed an error with the theme. Everything is perfect except this smilies issue. How may I fix it without changing themes? This theme is only for 1.8x and I have done tons of edits to fix it and a considerable amount of features have been implemented into the theme by me.
Adding a custom editor fixed it.