MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the password of the admin panel or change forgotten password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help please forgot my admin password. Please help Big Grin
(2015-10-18, 07:32 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Help please forgot my admin password. Please help Big Grin

have you entered admin mail id in forgotten password
Yes sir
(2015-10-18, 08:04 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sir

so u have changed admin email id in settings.php
Cant acess anything right now cuz I dont have the password for my account which was the admin account.

I cant access the admin cpanel
(2015-10-18, 08:05 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Cant acess anything right now cuz I dont have the password for my account which was the admin account.

go to folder of mybb/inc/settings.php

(2015-10-18, 08:06 PM)ishank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-18, 08:05 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Cant acess anything right now cuz I dont have the password for my account which was the admin account.

go to folder of mybb/inc/settings.php

and put your email id in front of admin email
Actually am not on my pc right now so you guide me through the steps and i will execute them as soon as i start my pc. Tell me all the steps ir would be really helpful
(2015-10-18, 08:07 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Actually am not on my pc right now so you guide me through the steps and i will execute them as soon as i start my pc. Tell me all the steps ir would be really helpful

ok do as i mentioned adbove by changing the admin email and putting yours in settings .php 
after that go to admin page and click on lost password and enter
[email protected]
it wil send password recovery email to ur email id
Ok thanks i will comeback to you when I am on pc have a good day
(2015-10-18, 08:10 PM)JoCoolGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks i will comeback to you when I am on pc have a good day

ur welcome
Pages: 1 2