MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatarep lastpost image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have a little problem with avatarep.

IMG: http://postimg.org/image/4ambeoc1x/

I dont know how to fix it. On the the forum, it is normally, but on the index page of the forums it is like the picture.
Someone know how to fix it?

Greetz, SpookyY.
Check ACP>> Configuration >> Plugin Setting >> [Plugin] Shows Avatar on Threads and forums >> Last poster avatar and set it to no...for now it cant work properly so just disable last poster and leave the threads starter avatar.
(2015-10-19, 08:42 AM)fredzy Wrote: [ -> ]Check ACP>> Configuration >> Plugin Setting >> [Plugin] Shows Avatar on Threads and forums >> Last poster avatar and set it to no...for now it cant work properly so just disable last poster and leave the threads starter avatar.

I don't see Shows Avatar on Threads and forums on plugin settings? I got to the settings from latest post plugin, but i cant see last poster avatar or something? only i see this in the settings:

How many posts to show?

Which forums to skip?
The ID of the forums that you dont want to show posts from them. Separated by commas.

Show the time of the latest post?
Yes No
Show the latest posts on the right or the left?
No the plugin giving you that problem is this

[Plugin] Shows Avatar on Threads and forums

Just search for it in the settings page

Uninstall it and see
may i have your forum url...
Moved to Plugin Support.
It's oly css customization, an easy job to do, do you have forum url to give you right code ?

See yah !!!