MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make users unable to hide themselves on online list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want users have no option to hide themselves in online list. Is it possible?
Usercp>genral settings>hide from online lsit
No I want users not being able to hide themselves.
Remove the option to make themselves invisible - look in the usergroup settings per usergroup in ACP. You may have to run a query in phpmyadmin to update any users who already made themselves invisible.
I couldn't see "Can Hide Themselves" in ACP - Edit Usergroup.
Look for invisible.
Only settings about it

- Can view invisible users?

(I am sorry If I am being total blind)
Well the easy way will be to allow all user groups to view hidden from online users

Go to acp>>User & group> Group> each group> permission> you can leave whichever group you want to be blind Smile
Correct Fredzy
(2015-10-19, 11:48 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I want users have no option to hide themselves in online list. Is it possible?

You can delete the settings from the signup form.
templates -> default -> member templates -> member_register
Find ( between line 88 to 91) :
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Replace with:
<!-- <tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr> -->

Now it's not possible to see or select the hide option on the signup form.
Not sure where we can change it in the members profile or what template we need.
Pages: 1 2