MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help converting plugin from 1.6 -> 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep it works! Thanks so much. Leave me your paypal address and I'll send the $50

I looked at the diff and it looks like you only had to change some cookie settings. I don't know why it wasn't working for me before but I'm glad its working now.
Well is good to know that and yes i make as i said little changes but at the end i'm thinking on this, if this changes wouldn't take effect then have to rewrite all parts of sessions and cache to make it capable, right now i'm thinking on this, but if works well, it's nice to know it works, due on my forum all goes fine without that changes only compat lines, but i try to review with some restrictions and there the error appears and only make the necesary changes to make works.

Well you can now configure as you wish and done, if you wanna donate i really apreciate because i try to make some works without any kind of retributions, but if some user apreciate my job or programmers job, the all help or donations are apreciated, because that motivate to us for bring more ideas or plugins for free.
payment sent! thanks again
Pages: 1 2